This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.
- From: Joshua Daniel Franklin <joshuadfranklin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 22:09:31 -0800
- Subject: Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.
- References: <20050106043831.GA7846@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <777549196031366696@unknownmsgid>
- Reply-to: Joshua Daniel Franklin <joshuadfranklin at gmail dot com>
On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 22:54:16 -0600, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> My write-in candidate:
> [x] Not offended. Clean it up anyway. It's unprofessional in the extreme
> and can only result in embarassment and trouble.
As a Christian, I agree with Gary. :)
I actually think it's an upstream bug. The limerick file meets the "offensive"
category and so, according to the notes file, should be limerick-o and be
rot-13 encrypted (then we can throw the DMCA at offended people, too).
Looks like fortune is due for an update to the /usr/share/doc/ FHS standard
There is plenty of 1st Amendment content on the Internet, but let people get it
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html