This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Another spurious "multiple copies of cygwin1.dll" -- this time in perl
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: fbartlet at optonline dot net, cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:26:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: Another spurious "multiple copies of cygwin1.dll" -- this time in perl
- References: <email@example.com>
Perhaps perl is looking for 0xBF0000 bytes and only getting 0x750000 bytes?
But that does seem unlikely -- perl shouldn't be anywhere near such a pig as xemacs.
Perl uses 8 MB for stack, however that is not too much I think.
Could you post a perl snippet which results in the error?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html