This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Another spurious "multiple copies of cygwin1.dll" -- this time in perl
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: fbartlet at optonline dot net
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:29:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: Another spurious "multiple copies of cygwin1.dll" -- this time in perl
- References: <email@example.com>
rebaseall was no help
I'm rather puzzled -- any clues, anyone?
rebaseall doesn't know about perl extension dlls which you may have
installed manually, these need to be rebased manually (or added to the
rebaseall list), there were some scripts posted to the list how to do
this automatically, see the archives (or has someone links to the
postings or scripts handy?).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html