This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: timer_create / POSIX non conformance ?
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: claude dot roblez at free dot fr
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 16:55:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: timer_create / POSIX non conformance ?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The problem appears with the [timer_create] function called with a [sigevent]
structure having its [sigev_notify] member set to [SIGEV_THREAD].
In this case, the function pointed to by the [sigev_notify_function] member is
prototyped [void(*)(union sigval)] and should receive the [sigev_value] member.
(according to "The Open Group Base Specifications Issue 6 IEEE Std 1003.1, 2004
The last argument: [&tt.evp.sigev_value] is probably wrong (passing an address)
Whow! Good catch.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html