This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bug: atof() can't parse "NaN"
- From: Shankar Unni <shankarunni at netscape dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 13:49:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: Bug: atof() can't parse "NaN"
- References: <20050106160711.GA5621@epictechnology.co.uk>
Roger Leigh wrote:
our_nan = atof ("NaN");
Which platform does this work on, for you? I wouldn't expect it to
"work" (i.e. return a NaN), and I can't get it to work on a Linux
(somewhat old, I admit) box either. Or using (hiss!) MSDEV (VC++ 2003
.NET) on a WinXP box.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html