This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fortune maintainer wanted and question for Corinna (was Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.)
- From: Andrew DeFaria <Andrew at DeFaria dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 19:22:54 -0800
- Subject: Re: fortune maintainer wanted and question for Corinna (was Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <E1CmkaD-0007pJemail@example.com>
Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
Any company firing me for "creating a hostile work environment" for
such a matter as this is, in my book, not a company I wish to work
Nor I. In fact, I doubt many would disagree. But then, many have
mouths to feed, and may not have the luxury of wishing.
Then you have no sense of self-worth. Sorry to hear that.
What the hell is some other employee doing snooping around your
computer to view these files?!? To me *that's* a hostile work
environment created by the snooping employee!
Welcome to the 21st century Andrew.
This has nothing to do with what year it is. It's simple common sense.
Granted some employers don't have that but some do. I choose to work for
Will the information superhighway have any rest stops?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html