This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "make all" and "make install" for smake
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: THUFIR HAWAT <thufir dot hawat at mail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 12:03:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: "make all" and "make install" for smake
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <20050107105415.13FFC790087@cal1-1.us4.outblaze.com>
THUFIR HAWAT wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Schily Software is installed into /opt/schily by default.
sorry, not sure I follow you there. what or where is /opt/schily, please?
This is a directory. Try `ls /opt` and see if there is a directory
called 'schily'. Schilling software installs with prefix /opt/schily by
Or isn't this smake is the same as Schilling's smake?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html