This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "make all" and "make install" for smake
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: THUFIR HAWAT <thufir dot hawat at mail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 14:24:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: "make all" and "make install" for smake
- References: <20050107120449.422F7790087@cal1-1.us4.outblaze.com>
THUFIR HAWAT wrote:
I *think* it's the same. the context is star and cdrTools.
with regards to directories, ls / gives:
bin cygwin.bat cygwin.ico etc home lib tmp usr var
should I get packages from cygwin.com ?
No. Just try to figure out what the smake Makefile is really doing,
Schilling is kind of 'special' in any regard;)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html