This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.
- From: Andrew DeFaria <Andrew at DeFaria dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 13:22:15 -0800
- Subject: Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.
- References: <41E042E6.4050001@CrackCreative.com>
Joshua Kolden wrote:
You argue that it should, because you <bleep>asses</bleep> some of the
content as obscene, ...
Joshua! How could continue to put forth obscene and offensive filth onto
the Internet, even as a typo! ;-)
You're only giving Gary more ammunition!
I put contact lenses in my dog's eyes. They had little pictures of cats
on them. Then I took one out and he ran around in circles.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html