This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.
- From: Joshua Kolden <joshua at CrackCreative dot com>
- To: Andrew DeFaria <Andrew at DeFaria dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 13:45:25 -0800
- Subject: Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.
- Organization: Crack Creative
- References: <41E042E6.4050001@CrackCreative.com> <email@example.com>
Andrew DeFaria wrote:
Joshua Kolden wrote:
You argue that it should, because you <bleep>asses</bleep> some of
the content as obscene, ...
Joshua! How could continue to put forth obscene and offensive filth
onto the Internet, even as a typo! ;-)
You're only giving Gary more ammunition!
Oh shit I'm sorry. I apologize, the word should be "assess" not "asses"
as in buttocks or anus.
I'm really fucking sorry about that.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html