This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
is "BKDR_HACDEF.M" found in c:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypt-0.dll for real?
- From: Christian Montanari <c dot montanari at ste dot sharp-eu dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:28:58 +0000
- Subject: is "BKDR_HACDEF.M" found in c:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypt-0.dll for real?
- Reply-to: c dot montanari at ste dot sharp-eu dot com
Our local virus scan tool provided by *****
reported a "trojan horse" called "BKDR_HACDEF.M" found in c:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypt-0.dll
Could you tell me what is your point of view about this ? is it a fluke information ?
does the code for cygcrypt-0.dll need to be checked against Easter-Eggs of this kind ?
SHARP TELECOMMUNICATIONS OF EUROPE Ltd.,
Berks, RG12 7QY, UK.
Tel: +44 (0) 1344 301883
Fax: +44 (0) 1344 300293
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html