This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl 5.8.6
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:09:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: perl 5.8.6
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <41B8AAE4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <41B8D3EE.email@example.com> <20041210072421.GA2688@efn.org> <41B9C27C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reini Urban wrote:
Your libwin32 package, does it work on Win98 / ME?
I have included Yitzchak's patch and the Win32CORE module statically
into perl, now the users are getting:
ntdll.dll is missing export atoi().
Hmmm. atoi() is used all over the place in the perl source...
Why was this not a problem with 5.8.5 before including Win32CORE
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html