This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mkpasswd -ld: The user name could not be found.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:39:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: mkpasswd -ld: The user name could not be found.
- References: <41E3CEE5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <41E3FA59.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jan 11 17:10, Harald Dunkel wrote:
> Yes, I am sure it died. There were a few lines in
> /etc/passwd, but this was just 30% of the complete
> list of Windows accounts.
And there was no additional "on line X" text in the error output?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html