This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl 5.8.6
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 23:45:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: perl 5.8.6
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <41B8AAE4.email@example.com> <41B8D3EE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041210072421.GA2688@efn.org> <41B9C27C.email@example.com> <41E2EEF1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <41E44274.email@example.com> <20050111215950.GA1844@efn.org>
Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
Why was this not a problem with 5.8.5 before including Win32CORE
Probably because it didn't link ntdll then. When static extensions
specify libraries that they need, and then perl is linked using those
Does removing ntdll from the Win32CORE hints fix it?
Yes, it links ok without any of the libraries on the list.
I'll need to rebuild, got a system crash this evening right
before the build was finished:-(
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html