This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Registry settings of cygwin
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Imanpreet Arora <imanpreet at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:02:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: Registry settings of cygwin
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 08:50 PM 1/11/2005, you wrote:
>I am having trouble installing cygwin, I had a previous installation
>and tried to install a new one, and that's when the trouble came in,
>seems like cygwin hasn't forgotton the registry settings, so I removed
>But still something seems amiss. Are there any other registry enteries
Nope. See the FAQ entry:
How do I uninstall all of Cygwin?
If that's what you deleted, then it sounds like you got them all.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html