This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: c++ exceptions in shared library results in crash
- From: Dan Kegel <dank at kegel dot com>
- To: Rainer Hochreiter <rainer at hochreiter dot at>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, crossgcc at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 07:08:54 -0800
- Subject: Re: c++ exceptions in shared library results in crash
- References: <email@example.com>
Rainer Hochreiter wrote:
now my problem:
i created a main program and a shared library, both written in c++, where
the source is parially taken from the "c++ dlopen mini howto".
find the sources in the attachments!
throwing an exception in the shared library results in a core dump of the
binary executable - but only for the cross-compiled version!
the native linux and cygwin compiled versions work.
so, could someone give me a hint, what's wrong with my cross-compiler?
my cross-compiler (verson 3.2.3) runs under linux and creates cygwin
Where did you get your cross-compiler? It may have been poorly built.
Alternately, maybe it's simply mismatched with the native Cygwin
compiler; you might try using the same version of gcc as Cygwin uses.
Trying to get a job as a c++ developer? See http://kegel.com/academy/getting-hired.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html