This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fonts and cygwin
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: "Discussions on LilyPond development" <lilypond-devel at gnu dot org>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:45:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: fonts and cygwin
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <opskjdozb6qyfwo1@samsung>
Arno Waschk writes:
> Dear list,
> i am trying to compile lilypond's latest cvs under cygwin.
> Everything seems to be fine, but the cff files are not installed
Thanks, fixed in CVS.
> , and generally cygwin's kpsewhich does not seem to be aware
> of .cff files being fonts.
That should not be a problem.
> What can i do for it?
CVS up and test it again.
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <email@example.com> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html