This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem running cygrunsrv with non SYSTEM accounts
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "Aitken, Sean" <Sean dot Aitken at tekelec dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:11:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problem running cygrunsrv with non SYSTEM accounts
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <B1FAB0BF7755FC4597FBCFBDE66EA4A6011F57DD@DCEVS1.tekelec.com>
Aitken, Sean wrote:
I have tried about anything. Does anyone know of any Win2K3 settings
that would disallow certain acccounts from being worthy service runners?
There is a policy that disallows all code running in kernel mode instead
of user mode, is sshd running in kernel mode? If so it is a good thing
that it isn't allowed to run.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html