This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Anyone creating programs using the MySQL C api using Cygwin?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Mikael Åsberg <mikas493 at student dot liu dot se>
- Cc: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:15:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: Anyone creating programs using the MySQL C api using Cygwin?
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <006101c4f88e$1b24af50$0300a8c0@mindcooler>
Mikael Åsberg wrote:
Hello, I installed a native windows version of MySQL (4.1.18) and tried
to compile a C program using the MySQL C API using GCC (version 3.3.3
cygwin special). The program compiles and links without any errors or
warnings (maximum warning level, c99-mode) but segfaults near the end. I
haven't been able to reproduce the segfault using linux...so my question
is: I am silly thinking I could use a native Windows version of MySQL
with Cygwin without any problems? I guess I could use MSVC++, of which I
own a legitimate copy, but I am trying to use it as little as possible.
Here's the Makefile I used for my simple test program:
It should work with a Cygwin version of MySQL client.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html