This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Problem running cygrunsrv with non SYSTEM accounts
- From: "Pierre A. Humblet" <Pierre dot Humblet at ieee dot org>
- To: "Aitken, Sean" <Sean dot Aitken at tekelec dot com>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:35:20 -0500
- Subject: RE: Problem running cygrunsrv with non SYSTEM accounts
At 04:57 PM 1/14/2005 -0600, Aitken, Sean wrote:
>I think this can be narrowed down into a general problem running
>'cygrunsrv' on Windows Server 2003 under certain conditions. Since the
>machine was setup by someone else, I'm gonna try and get more info
>regarding security and policy configurations.
Have you tried running a simple service under your own account,
simply adding the LogonAsService privilege?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html