This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: __mode_t missing from /usr/include/cygwin/types.h
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:51:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: __mode_t missing from /usr/include/cygwin/types.h
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jan 16 08:08, Bill Priest wrote:
> In trying to compile splint from cvs, I ran into
> the problem of __mode_t not being defined. Linux
Huh? I never heard about an application which needs __mode_t defined.
If you ask me, that's a bug in splint.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html