RE: Ported PING

Nope, sorry. It's a port of the first version of ping. The minimum
response time presented is 1ms. Less than that you'll get 0ms. I'ts ok
for checking conectivity and delay on slower links (or a far, far away
host on internet :)) but not that good on fast links.

--Lino Tinoco

Lino Miguel Martins Tinoco wrote:
> I've managed to port and compile the original ping code and a version
> with a bit more statistical info (with median and and .0 precision on
> the percentage of lost packets). I've also a package that compiles and

> installs them.

Does it give the improved "time precision" some of Cygwin funzions
benefit?