This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: odd behavior of symlinks on Win XP SP2
- From: Jeff dot Hodges at KingsMountain dot com
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 08:25:26 -0800
- Subject: Re: odd behavior of symlinks on Win XP SP2
- Reply-to: Jeff dot Hodges at KingsMountain dot com
> I'm glad that you're talking about "us" as a group. Anybody interested
> in tracking that down?
I'm not in a position to hack code on this unfortunately, but I can offer to
I suspect it's important in the longer term to track this down because they
(MSFT) ~could~ make further changes down the road that break cygwin-created
symlinks altogether (from the windoze perspective), which'd more than just
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html