This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: That alleged hyperthreading-related bug
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:11:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: That alleged hyperthreading-related bug
- References: <Pine.BSI.4.05L.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 12:47:56AM -0800, Mark Geisert wrote:
>Hi, I don't know how additional narrowing-down info about this can be
>posted without sounding like a redundant annoying "me too" but here goes.
>I can easily reproduce it on a Dell Workstation PWS360 running WinXP SP1.
>The CPU is a 2.8Ghz Pentium 4, 800MHz FSB. 1GB RAM installed but no more
>than 350MB or so is used when I reproduce the bug. It's an i875P mobo.
>I cannot reproduce it on a 2-CPU Win2K machine, echoing other reports.
There is no need to report YA variation of the problem. Unless you
are actually investigating code, reporting symptoms is not going to
This. Is a recording.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html