This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: MPD transport_layer_pipes::connect: Error opening the pipe
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: Avuton Olrich <avuton at gmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:18:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: MPD transport_layer_pipes::connect: Error opening the pipe
- References: <email@example.com>
Avuton Olrich schrieb:
Trying to compile: mpd subversion (musicpd.org), which is a server to
control your music over a tcp network on default port 6600.
BTW: That's a very good system, which I even use in production on our
radio station. Tests on cygwin (w2k) ran fine for about 6 months.
The issue seems to lie in:
transport_layer_pipes::connect: Error opening the pipe (2)
client_request::make_request: cygserver un-available
net start cygserver
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html