This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: rxvt doc problem (FAQ bug alert)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "Hughes, Bill" <Bill dot Hughes at cox dot co dot uk>
- Cc: "'Jonathan Arnold'" <jdarnold at buddydog dot org>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:52:33 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: RE: rxvt doc problem (FAQ bug alert)
- References: <D9B1ABFA3404D611AC7B00508B63B512024F1058@nnhml1.cox.co.uk>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, Hughes, Bill wrote:
> Jonathan Arnold wrote:
> > I followed the recommendation from the FAQ:
> > http://cygwin.com/faq/faq_3.html#SEC63
> > and installed rxvt, and I've run into a couple of problems. Nothing
> > major, but I thought I'd ask about them here:
> > 1] The above FAQ entry says to see the file:
> > /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/rxvt-<ver>.README
> > for more info. But I don't see this file anywhere, even after
> > reinstalling.
> Mine is found at /usr/doc/Cygwin, it may be old documentation or a bug, I
> suspect the former.
It's a bug in the FAQ.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html