This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How do I get an old version of cygwin?
- From: "Steve Munson" <stevebm at sprynet dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:01:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: How do I get an old version of cygwin?
- Reply-to: "Steve Munson" <stevebm at sprynet dot com>
James M. Rogers wrote:
> So, what I need is to install the exact DLL and build tools, all at
> same time onto a box. I am willing to do a checkout and build from
> if pointed to the directions on how to do this.
I happen to have the package files for cygwin 1.5.4 and associated build
tools, in case you need them. I copy all the old package files to a CD
as I install new versions, in case I need to go back to old versions
when new ones break something I need to use. Call me a pack rat. I might
even be able to help you make a setup.ini file to install them, as I
sometimes have to do this myself. I don't have old sources, though--only
Let me know if you want them.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html