This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
How to Build DLLs on Cygwin
- From: Xuan Bai <xuanbai98 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:22:39 -0600
- Subject: How to Build DLLs on Cygwin
- Reply-to: Xuan Bai <xuanbai98 at gmail dot com>
Hello, my dear friend,
I want to build some DLLs on Cygwin. I got to know how to build DLLs
from one single source codes file with gcc -shared -o ......
However, the DLL I am planning to develop need to be built from
several source code files. Is there anywat I can build DLL by passing
flags through configure?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html