This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:31:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: _beginthreadex
- References: <20050119130759.GC30059@cygbert.vinschen.de> <200501200402.j0K42w3Z022456@mx3.redhat.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jan 19 22:00, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > Or even better, use posix threads.
> This sort of begs the question: is it actually safe to use CreateThread() et
> al when you're linking to Cygwin's CRT, or are you asking for trouble? I'm
> pretty sure I know the answer to this one, but just for posterity....
What answer do you expect? ;-)
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html