This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin bughunt
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: "David Dindorp" <ddi at dubex dot dk>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:48:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin bughunt
- References: <79F81D5F4790D344B05F489CE2AC8AB7109540@dubexdc03.dubex.net>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 12:08 PM 1/20/2005, you wrote:
>Does no-one have any information on this?
Apparently not. ;-)
I have the following suggestions/questions:
1. Did you try a Cygwin 1.5.12 or even a snapshot?
2. Is this a local debug build of Cygwin or stock 1.5.10. If the
latter, you might find building a debug version is more help.
If there is a race issue here, you're going to need to work with the
code to find it.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html