This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Multiple installations and 3PPs
- From: Jörg Schaible <Joerg dot Schaible at Elsag-Solutions dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:58:50 +0100
- Subject: RE: Multiple installations and 3PPs
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> Or is the following approach a promising one:
Well, it was proposed once already, but nobody did the work:
Get rid of the registry entries completly. Cygwin could use something similar to /etc/fstab to manage its mount modes.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html