This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin bughunt (using snapshot)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 23:43:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin bughunt (using snapshot)
- References: <79F81D5F4790D344B05F489CE2AC8AB71095D9@dubexdc03.dubex.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 04:08:06PM +0100, David Dindorp wrote:
>> Again, this doesn't address your immediate concern.
>> A snapshot is your best bet.
>Using the snapshot in the test environment, I now get these errors:
>sleep.exe (1924): *** MapViewOfFileEx(0x188, in_h 0x188) failed, Win32
>which.exe (2572): *** MapViewOfFileEx(0x188, in_h 0x188) failed, Win32
>Error: Required executable awk not found. Aborting...
>The last line is the script exiting because it can't find awk with
>if [ ! -x "`which awk`" ].
>Error 6 means 'invalid handle'.
>Any ideas why this occurs?
Can you send your cygcheck output (as an attachment) and a sample script
which demonstrates this problem?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html