This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygpng12.dll not found
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: "karstenspeckin at gmx dot de" <karstenspeckin at gmx dot de>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 12:47:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygpng12.dll not found
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 04:03 PM 1/22/2005, you wrote:
>How can I get the cygpng12.dll?
>I got the libpng12 installed via setup.exe.
>But there is no cygpng12.dll
See the FAQ entry:
What packages should I download? Where are 'make', 'gcc', 'vi', etc?
If you've installed the latest libpng12, then you should search your
disk for 'cygpng12.dll'. It's around somewhere. If it isn't, reinstall.
If you didn't actually install the latest 'cygpng12.dll' (maybe you just
downloaded it but didn't install it), do so. If after reviewing the
above you still can't figure out what's wrong, please read and follow
the problem reporting guidelines at <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html