This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: is there a (cygwin?) method delivering the current version of windows?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:09:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: is there a (cygwin?) method delivering the current version of windows?
- References: <41F4B046.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jan 24 09:22, H. Henning Schmidt wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am looking for a method available to my cygwin'ed C-program that
> delivers the current version of windows that my program is running on.
> E.g. "WinXp, SP1", or "Win98 ..." (... you get the idea ...) either in
> textual or numerically encoded form.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html