This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
tetex maintainer take note (was Re: setup.hint coreutils editing (was: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: coreutils-5.2.1-3))
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:08:05 -0500
- Subject: tetex maintainer take note (was Re: setup.hint coreutils editing (was: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: coreutils-5.2.1-3))
- References: <1469573.1106533098757.JavaMail.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Jan 23, 2005 at 09:18:18PM -0500, Steve Munson wrote:
>On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:45:07 -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> Yes, good point. I've swept through the setup.hints, changed all of the
>> fileutils|sh-utils|textutils to 'coreutils', and removed duplicates.
>> AFAICT, my list coincided with yours so everything should be up-to-date
>Actually, tetex-bin still lists fileutils, sh-utils, and textutils in
>its "requires:" line, at least on mirrors.rcn.net and sigunix.cwru.edu.
>I was wondering why setup.exe still wanted to install the removed
>packages, and then I found this old thread about it.
It seems like that's because this setup.hint was "updated" after I made
I've nuked the offending items.
Thanks for the heads up.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html