This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: malloc fails with cygwin
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Thomas Niedermayr <quaxi at pacbell dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:34:35 -0500
- Subject: Re: malloc fails with cygwin
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 07:32 PM 1/24/2005, you wrote:
>The malloc function returns a null each time I use it.
>I followed the instructions from a post dated 04/17/00
>on the cygwin list ("Help! cygwin's malloc does not
>work")which requires a change in the registry, but it
>does not solve the memory(?) issue. My PC has enough
>memory, so I don't understand what the issue could be.
>Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
And please include a simple example that demonstrates the problem.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html