This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
can you help me?
- From: "KAMURAN ÇANAKLI" <kamurancanakli at hotmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 06:52:45 +0000
- Subject: can you help me?
I download cygwin and fetchmail.exe (for NT&w2000).
My computer has got XP PRO Operating system.
1. I installed cygwin.
2. I installed fetchmail.exe
3. I configured fetchmail.cfg file
# Configuration created Wed Feb 17 15:43:25 1999 by fetchmailconf
#set postmaster "postmaster"
user "firstname.lastname@example.org" there with password "1213" is "akipek" here
#Multi Drop sample
#poll pop.provider.net localdomains localdomain.org local.org
# user "maildropbox" with pass "genericpass" to * here
4. I run fetchmail.exe. its okey. download a lot of mail from mail server.
But I can't find, my mails.
I want to sea mail with outlook express
What can I do?
Where is my mail?
How can I related outlook express with fetcmail?
thans & best regards
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html