This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Installer question
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, "Chuck" <skilover at softhome dot net>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:40:28 -0000
- Subject: Re: Installer question
- References: <email@example.com>
Is there a way to tell the installer never to update findutils? The
current version of that package is still broken and every time I update
other packages, it installs the newer findutils by default. I want it to
ignore findutils while still updating other packages.
It would be nice.
No-ones coded such behaviour, though.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html