This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pthreads leaks handles and threads when threads use sockets
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 15:36:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: pthreads leaks handles and threads when threads use sockets
- References: <000c01c5055c$23818cb0$173ca8c0@AlohaSunset.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 09:09:31AM -0800, Mark Pizzolato wrote:
>I've been using clamav's clamd under cygwin and noticed that over time the
>handle count as viewed with TaskManager seems to grow to arbitrary values.
This should be fixed in the latest snapshot. Corinna tracked this down to
the offending line of code and I made a change which should fix the behavior.
Thanks for the test case. It helped a lot in tracking this problem down.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html