This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Hyperthreading problem: remote access
- From: Joris van der Sande <info at pulserate dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 01:45:17 +0100
- Subject: Hyperthreading problem: remote access
- Organization: Pulse Rate Software
The hyperthreading problem reproduces perfectly on my
Hush ATX 2.8 GHz P4 (www.hush-pc.com): building my
application fails consistent (within 1 minute) with
Since my machine is on-line 24/7, would it help if I
gave Christopher (or another motivated developer) remote
access (via ssh/vnc/x or whatever)?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html