This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Memory Problem and X-windows
- From: "Rustam Khayrutdinov" <khayr at smtp dot triniti dot ru>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:12:28 +0400
- Subject: Memory Problem and X-windows
- References: <20050127101339.M43484@triniti.ru> <20050127122717.M42787@triniti.ru>
Dear Cygwin Developers,
With your help I have solved a problem of memory:
MapViewOfFileEx(0x728, in_h 0x728) failed, Win32 error 6
I have used Wl,--stack,100000000 during link of my
code written in Fortran and compiled with g77,
but now there if another problem!!!!
I can not get data into code from Concole
usind read (*,*) comand from Fortran code,
if I use X-windows, started by startx&
If size of code is less and it does not require increase of stack,
then everything works o'kay.
but if I run code from "regular" cygwin window, then everything works with
increased stack also.
Is any explanation?
Best wishes Rustam
------- End of Forwarded Message -------
Open WebMail Project (http://openwebmail.org)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html