This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gdb: "run >z" does not work
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:57:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: gdb: "run >z" does not work
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 11:15:09AM -0500, Sam Steingold wrote:
>$ gdb foo
>(gdb) run > z
>runs foo with stdout redirected to file z.
>on cygwin, "run > z" passes ">" and "z" as command line arguments to
>is this a known bug?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html