This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: odd behavior of symlinks on Win XP
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:31:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: odd behavior of symlinks on Win XP
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200501312025.j0VKPZG18118@networking.Stanford.EDU>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jan 31 12:25, Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com wrote:
> email@example.com said:
> > There's a patch in current Cygwin CVS which should solve the icon
> > problem.
> Super. Tho, will fixing "the icon problem" also fix the behavior dichotomy
> between Explorer and Open/Save dialogs (which I noted in my original posting
> in this thread)?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html