perl winpid?

I feel quite stupid now, but found nothing simple.
How to get the winpid from the current process in cygwin's perl?

$$ is the cygwin pid which is different from the windows pid GetCurrentProcessId().
Im just finishing perl-linwin32, and this is the last failing test, assuming $$ == WINPID

Is GetCurrentProcessId() somewhere in Win32CORE or should I add it to Win32::Process?

Win32::API is unfortunately not in libwin32, where it would be a simple
$GetCurrentProcessId = new Win32::API( "kernel32.dll", "GetCurrentProcessId", [], N )
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/