Re: cygwin bughunt (snapshot)

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 09:08:04AM +0100, David Dindorp wrote:
>Cristopher Faylor wrote:

"Christopher"

>>Anyway, this sounds a lot like the bash problem which has been
>>discussed here over the last several months (most heavily in the
>>October time frame).  If you aren't running bash-2.05b-17 then
>>that's probably your problem.
>
>bash 3.0 is not good enough?

If you are running your own version of bash, then all bets are off.

I thought that bash-2.05b-17 was the current version but it is actually
a test version designed to handle the problem that you are apparently
describing.  I'll follow up in cygwin-apps to see why this version is
still in test.

>I went through the archives for October (anything related to "bash"),
>but couldn't find anything that seems related to me.  Would you mind
>pointing me in the right direction (subject, link, anything)?

Sorry, no.  I'm not going to do an archive search for you.  Maybe someone
else will accommodate you.

cgf