Re: Problems creating "-mno-cygwin" DLLs with libtool.

Charles Wilson wrote:
> OTOH, I never have understood why tools insist on including such things as
> "-lcygwin" or "-lc" on a linker command line.

There's a good reason for libtool to do so, but it escapes me at the moment. Trust Me(tm).

Since gcc already includes libcygwin and libgcc and such for the linker
depending on the flags used, it is obviously a bug in the libtool
implementation if it needs to include the libraries on its own?

Gerrit -- =^..^=

Action Soccer: http://www.action-soccer.de/?lv=de&id=505
(german online game)