Re: ntpdate -q problem after daylight saving changes (v3.2 beta)

Andrzej Wisniewski wrote:

> I have installed a Cygwin ntpdate ver. 3.2 (beta) on Windows 2000

I think what you meant to say was you installed a version of ntpdate
that some third party ported to Cygwin.  It's not part of any Cygwin
packages, so you should ask the third party that ported it.  This list
only has the resources to support installations of software found on
cygwin.com and its mirrors.

Brian