Re: execvp error:cygwin+make+busybox

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 10:39:13AM +1000, John Williams wrote:

Attempting to cross-compile Busybox 1.00 under Cygwin (1.5.16-1) I am hitting an error similar to one previously reported on the Cygwin list (Jan 05):

IIRC, I also had this problem on Cygwin until I deleted the
.EXPORT_ALL_VARIABLES from Rules.mak.  I have a specialized build
environment so it is possible that there are other things required to
get things working after that, but this was the culprit which caused
these problems.

That's done the trick - thanks for the quick response. Am still checking to see if that has any follow-on effects (perhaps I should now explicitly export the important variables from Rules.mak?).

Cheers,

John