Re: Can I mount an EXT3 partition that WinXP sees as "(Unknown partition)"?

FYI, explore2fs found both my boot and root partitions
on the firewire external drive with no trouble.

Thanks for the pointer, this is just what I needed, an
easy way to copy info over to cygwin.

Peter

--- Larry Hall

<http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm>.