Re: Best antivirus for cygwin? - was Norton antivirus and the Trojans

Larry Hall schrieb:
While discussion of this may be useful to folks on this list, anything beyond Cygwin's clamav package is probably off-topic here. Can I suggest
you take this to the cygwin-talk list instead? It would certainly be on-
topic there.

And while we are here and there is still the latest release pending for some days, I just want to say that the test version in setup.exe is featurewise almost the same and the delay of the 0.84 release proper is caused by some change in the build system.

clamav-devel is also talking now about adding a klamuko-like on-access scanner to windows also. (It was written by some AntiVir.de developer, one of the best scanners on windows, so it should be no problem ...)

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/